How to Burn Belly Fat
Weight loss is a central concern for many people. In a generation where healthy food is either unavailable, or people are so busy that all they can survive on is junk food. Junk food contains lot of oil and fats which makes it impossible for a person to stop gaining weight.
How to lose weight at home- Every food has certain amount of calories in it. There is a certain amount that is required by every individual and that amount is determined by body mass index. Reducing weight is not just for looks but it also helps to reduce the risks of ample of other diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis and even some type of cancers.
How to Lose Weight Naturally?
This is the most common question that every over-weight individual asks themselves at one point of time or the other. How to reduce weight? There are various techniques.
However, the basic logic is, to reduce weight the number of calories burnt must be more than the number of calories taken in, per day. It is said that almost 70% of weight losing depends in diet. The other 30 percent is through various physical activities that helps to reduce fat.
Weight Loss Diet & Weight Loss Tips
As we know, losing weight depends largely on the diet, and the required calorie in the body is calculated by body mass index which uses the individual’s height and weight to determine their needed amount of calorie. Usually males need more calories than females. There are certain foods that are known as “weight loss foods/weight loss friendly foods. Let us know a few of these magical foods that will help to reduce weight.
Cucumber- Cucumber is rich in fiber and is one of the most effective food to lose fat and reduce weight. Cucumber is high on fiber and when it is consumed it makes you feel satiated and does not make you crave for food. This reduces the calorie intake and helps to reduce weight fast. This is one of the best way to lose weight fast.
Protein food- Protein is extremely important to reduce weight and it is required to cut down the intake of carbohydrates as much as possible. Egg whites are the best source of protein. How to lose weight at home to consuming egg white for breakfast is the best way to felicitate weight loss. Vegetarians can take pulses to get the same benefits.
Curd- Curd helps to reduce weight. It also helps to reduce the problem of constipation which is a condition in which the hardening of faces makes it difficult to defecate. It also helps in digestion.
Salad- If you are thinking how to lose body fat, then salad is one best option for you. Salad is one such food that contributes to the weight losing process largely. When salad is consumed before food it reduces the intake of other food and automatically cuts down your calorie intake. Try to take radish, carrot, tomato, cucumber etc. in salad.
Green tea- Green tea is extremely beneficial for weight loss. It does not reduce or burn a lot of fat, but it contributes by detoxifying your body. This helps to maintain a good health and hence is known as one of the best fat burning foods.
Tender coconut water– Tender coconut water can help to reduce weight largely. In fact tender coconut water diet is the best way to reduce weight faster at home. Consuming tender coconut water four times a week will help to reduce weight largely. If you are wandering how to lose weight fast then let me tell you that this is the best option.
Water- If you are trying hard to reduce weight and trying out all possible diet to lose weight but still aren’t succeeding then there is only one thing that you are probably missing out. The more water you take, the more your metabolism increases and the more you lose and burn fat. It keeps your body hydrated and hence helps for a proper body function.
Here is a full diet plan for 1200 calories which will help you to lose weight. This can be followed by both male and female.
The day begins with the magical drink of lemon, warm water and honey. This drink is the magical drink because this answers the question of how to lose weight fast without exercises.
Read More- How to Lose Stomach Fat
How to lose weight at home
– Take a cup of tea prepared with skimmed milk.
– For breakfast eat oats mixed with fresh vegetables. To make the oats pour olive oil in a pan, mustard, garlic, salt to taste, grated capsicum and carrot. Mix it well and add water. Add onion, tomatoes and green peas. Add oats and stir well.
– How to lose weight at home, after two hours consume some fresh fruits except bananas.
– For lunch consume the regular pulses and chapati’s. Also make it a compulsion to make raita and consume during lunch. Make the raita by mixing cucumber, curd, powdered flax seed, salt, and coriander powder.
– Consume green tea after half an hour of lunch. This will help in digestion. Do not boil the tea leaves of green tea. Just boil the water, add the leaves and leave it for 10 minutes.
– Consume the regular evening tea with skimmed milk.
– For dinner consume a fresh vegetable juice. Boil water and add corn, onion, carrot, grated ginger and garlic, salt to taste, carrot, spring onions, and capsicum. Mix it well and close the lid for 5 mins. Add green peas and tomato at the end. Add paneer just before 2 minutes of switching of the gas.
This fat loss diet will help you lose weight faster and help you stop craving for other harmful foods. How to reduce belly fat- Losing weight overall isn’t that challenging. But when it comes to specific body parts, it becomes extremely difficult. Belly fat is the most stubborn fat as it is really difficult to cut down on those. It is very difficult to lose body weight fast, however, there is way that would help you assist and achieve the goal of being slim and trim.
How to Reduce Belly Fat?
Let us now discuss how to get rid of belly fat and most importantly how to lose belly fat fast.
– How to lose weight at home- Drinking the magical lemon water in the morning is the best way to burn belly fat as it cleanses the system and makes you feel lighter when you drink it early in the morning in an empty stomach.
– Stay hydrated- In order to reduce stomach fat, you need to drink a minimum of eight glasses of water in a day. You can try flavoured water initially to increase the consumption of water by adding cucumber, mint and lemon.
– Be active- Activities are very important. There are certain exercises to lose belly fat. Exercises such as sit ups, crunches, half crunches helps to reduce belly fat. Jogging and walking also helps to lose stomach fat.
So now you know how to lose weight on your stomach. There are different ways through which men and women lose fat in the belly.
How to Reduce Belly Fat for Women?
It is more or less the same as mentioned above, but there are certain exercises which differ in men and women when it comes to reduce belly fat. For females while measuring the tummy with the tape if it is less than 35 inches then you don’t have a fat tummy.
But if it is more than 35 inches then you must take some measures to reduce it. Belly fat exercises-The intensity of exercises in female is little lesser than males. Crunches are considered as one of the best ways to reduce belly fat faster.
How to Lose Belly Fat for Men?
How to reduce tummy- For men, if the tummy is measured to be more than 40 inches then the person is definitely suffering with a fat and fluffy belly. The intensity of exercise would be a little more than those of females. It is also required to cut down more of the calorie intake than it is required for female.
There are also questions such as how to lose weight in 7 days or how to lose weight in 10 days. However, it is always to be remembered that any such hard starving diets will not help you reduce weight in a healthy way. There are even pills to reduce weight(lose weight pills), these pills can be consumed only after a consultation with the doctor. If not, these can be extremely harmful. You might observe pounds reducing from your body every day, but internally you are not strong and healthy. Hence, have a proper diet with good exercise. How to lose weight at home? It is not necessary that you have to join gym to reduce weight, you can also reduce weight at home. You need not exercise for hours or not even every day.
How to Lose Weight at Home
How to lose weight at home in just 15-20 minutes of exercise and a walk or jog will be sufficient to help you reduce weight provided you follow a healthy diet. Do not consume processed foods like chips, biscuits, mixtures etc. Avoid sweet as much as possible as sweet is one evil that will always stand as an obstacle between you and your imagined self-image. Consume a plenty of water and be active. You would notice a change in yourself within a month’s time.