Aloe vera is a succulent ( juicy ) plant and belongs to the genus Aloe. It is an evergreen perennial plant. It originates from Arabian Peninsula. In recent times, most commonly it is cultivated for medicinal and agricultural uses, but nowadays it can be found in every Indian house and used as a decorative plant.
Aloe Vera Juice
Is it good to drink Aloe vera juice? Drinking aloe vera juice is a good way of boosting circulation, increasing blood oxygenation, and controlling blood sugar.
How to Prepare Aloe vera juice at home?
Aloe juice can be extracted at home very easily and quickly by using these steps:-
- Wash the aloe vera leaf with water to remove mud from it.
2. Dry it using a cloth or absorbent and let the leaf dry completely.
3. Cut both thorny sides of aloe leaf with the help of a knife or scissors.
4. Now fillet the gel with the help of a knife and spoon and collect it in a bowl. Make sure your gel is crystal clear in color without any rind.
5. Your gel is ready. Now you can blend it to make aloe vera juice and drink it with your favorite sweetener. It is totally refreshing juice.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice
Here are some of the benefits of drinking aloe juice –
It is an ideal way to treat dehydration. It is a very water-dense plant. Staying hydrated throughout the day helps us to flush out all the impurities from the body. This juice also gives you plenty of nutrients that help you to stay fit and maintain the body organ system properly.
Aloe vera juice can also fulfill the liquid intake capacity after exercise. After exercise, we should have to drink a lot of liquid to flush out the impurities. Aloe vera juice after exercise is much better than coconut water.
Drinking Aloe vera juice increases the water content in our body or intestine. As water content increases in our body, it will help you to pass the stool easily. Aloe also helps normalize the healthy bacteria in your gut, keeping your healthy intestinal flora balanced. If you are a patient with constipation, take aloe vera juice daily in routine.
For Beauty Hacks
Keeping aloe vera juice on hand can also be good for a number of beauty and health needs.
Try using it for the following:
- makeup primer (apply before foundation)
- makeup remover
- sunburn soother
- lightweight moisturizer
- treatment for the irritated scalp (mix in a few drops of peppermint oil)
Aloe vera contains several enzymes known to help in the breakdown of sugars and fats and to keep your digestion running smoothly.
If your digestive system isn’t operating optimally, you won’t absorb all of the nutrients from the food you’re eating. You have to keep your internal engine healthy in order to reap the benefits of your diet.
Aloe vera may help decrease irritation in the stomach and intestines. The juice may also help people with irritable bowel syndrome and other inflammatory disorders of the intestines.